Search

7 November 2016

Time

*don't hug me I'm scared 2 plays in the distance*
warning: probably going to get deep and cheesy, sorry

Time is scaring me. I try not to think about it, live in the moment and all that, but how is it almost a year since I started my blog? And it's almost a year since I went to the Peak District, almost a year since my birthday, almost a year since I went to Mexico- it's scaring me. If all of my life goes this fast, I won't have time to make progress, I won't have time to do everything I want to do,  I won't have time to appreciate anything, I won't have time for anything other than worrying about having no time to do anything.

It's as confusing as it sounds. I know that I need to live in the present, and I would never want to live in the past for personal reasons, but I can't seem to stop living in the future. And I don't mean for things like looking forward to Christmas, I mean with every little thing. And it's really annoying, so I'm going to go and google ways to help myself instead of ranting about it on here. See you soon, hopefully in a more positive post :)

Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment