Search

27 January 2017

Fundraising for Cancer Research and donating my hair!

Hi :)

In a few weeks time, I'm going to be cutting off all my hair and donating it to The Little Princess Trust. It's an amazing charity which I decided to help out, they make wigs for children going through cancer treatment who need some support and give them to them for free (they'd usually cost around £2000).

You'll notice that on the left of the page, there's a button linking to my JustGiving page. Alongside cutting my hair off, I'm raising sponsorship money to go towards Cancer Research, which is also an amazing charity. I explain further about why I'm doing it in the story section of that page, but I thought I'd put up a quick post to let you know in case any of you are particularly charitable people and would like to donate.

Thank you to anyone who does, and thank you for reading this :)

See you soon,

Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment