Search

2 January 2016

Goodbye 2015, Hello 2016

Hi!

It is now 2016 (didn't know that at all did you?), and I'm back from my holiday/ vacation/ whatever, so I thought I'd post about some New Year's related things. Actually, I'm on a plane coming back from my holiday (shoutout to everyone from New Haven, America, we're currently flying over youuuu), I have a lot of exciting posts planned & coming so look out for those! I thought I'd mention that when midnight struck in the UK, I was 39,000 feet in the air, flying at 552mph over South Carolina, which is pretty cool if you ask me (not that I know anything about what's cool and what's not, haha)!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Resolutions:

First things first, let's talk about New Year's Resolutions. I prefer to call them goals, resolutions are more like promises and I can't promise anything about a couple of mine (you'll see why)! I only have a few, and they are:

Eat more healthily-I am the worst at this. Five portions of fruit and veg a day? I'm lucky if I get 1 a week! I'm not keen on veg at all, so I'm going to try to incorporate fruit into my diet (sounds posh haha) at breakfast and for snacks. I think I might try fruit infused water for school too, who knows how that'll go!

Grow my blog- I'm aiming for 50 Google + followers by the end of the year. The buttons at the bottom of the post or home page if you wanna help ;)

Improve my trampolining- if you didn't know, I do trampolining! Again, I'm no professional at this, but here's a list of some of the stuff I can do(most of which won't make any sense if you don't know about trampolining)- pullovers, turnovers, tuck-backs, tuck-fronts, pike-fronts, cradle etc. I don't really know how much more I want to be able to do to be honest!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

2015 random favourites:

Last year, I changed a lot and I thought I'd share a couple of my favourites from more recently.

Film wise, I love Hit The Road by Joe Sugg and Caspar Lee. It is genuinely so funny! I do feel like you would need to know a bit about them before you watch the film (links at the bottom for everything mentioned in this section). I won't give any spoilers here, but definitely check it out!
Music. Where do I start. Music is my life, I literally don't think I would be alive if it wasn't for music, haha! Here's my top 10 songs of 2015 (again, links below), some were out before last year, but oh well...

#1. Hide Away- Daya. I have no words for how good this is. I'm listening to it on repeat right now!

#2. TRNDSTTR- Black Coast (Lucian Remix). Love it.

#3. Love yourself- Justin Bieber. I mean, it's Justin Bieber. Yes.

#4. Sorry- Justin Bieber

#5. Riptide- Vance Joy

#6. Good For You- Selena Gomez

#7. Lay It All On Me- Rudimental

#8. Stronger- Clean Bandit. Not even that good a song, it's just the story behind it which is hilarious! ( Livvy, James, George or Hazza- remember? Anyone else reading this- never pick up a 1.5 litre bottle of olive oil and pretend it's a microphone while making a music video with your two insane friends- it's all on camera if you want proof that it didn't end well! Bracket chats over :P) 

#9. Wings (acoustic version)-Birdy

#10. Sugar- Maroon 5. Ruby- your French accent is great, but you might offend someone, haha!
/////////////////////////////////////////////////
YouTube:

I have been loving Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil. Not gonna ramble for no reason, just WATCH THEM. NOW.

WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS, I SAID WATCH THEM! LINK BELOW YAY
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Anyway, that's all for today! Like I said, there is a lot of exciting posts coming up, so keep an eye out for those! I hope you all have an amazing 2016 and I'll see you soon!

Lucy xx

P.S- I want to see who reads my blog, so if you're reading this, DM me 3 blue emojis on Instagram! It's not a name and shame thing (I'm not telling anyone), I just want to know haha, link for my Instagram belowwww :).

LINKS////////////////////////////////////////

Hit The Road
Songs:






No comments:

Post a Comment