Search

4 February 2016

3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies








Hi!

So at the weekend, I went to a house party and I wanted to take something as a thankyou for the host. I ended up making these delicious nutella brownies, which are ridiculously easy to make and taste amazing. Obviously, since they went down so well, I wanted to share the recipe on here! This recipe makes 12-16 brownies depending on how small you cut them.

Ingredients:

280g nutella
2 eggs
65g flour
Cocoa powder (optional- it's more for decoration than taste)

Start off by lightly greasing an 8x8" square baking dish. Put that to one side, and start to combine the ingredients in a mixing bowl. I found that the easiest way to do this is to put all of the nutella, both eggs and half of the flour in to start with. Whisk it together (I used a hand whisk so I'm not sure whether or not an electric whisk would work), then add the other half of the flour. Keep whisking it until you have a smooth, lump-free mixture. Pour it into the pan and flatten the top using a spatula or the back of a spoon. If the top is uneven, part of the brownie will be burnt. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, depending on how gooey you want them to be. Leave to cool, then finish with a dusting of cocoa powder. It's that simple!

LINKS////////////////////////////////////////

No comments:

Post a Comment